Why is Tile & Grout Cleaning Important?
Offering Tile & Grout Cleaning Services in Houston and San Antonio, TX
It’s important to keep your tile floors clean in order to avoid discoloration and damage. When dirt builds up on the surface and in between the grooves of your tiles, it can lead to mold, mildew, and other bacteria that are harmful to the health of both your floor and your family. When sweeping, mopping, and spot cleaning are not enough to remove the caked-in dirt that has accumulated over the years, our team can help! If you are in the Houston, TX, or San Antonio, TX area and are interested in professional tile and grout cleaning, rely on our experienced team!
How to Tell When Your Tile & Grout Need Cleaning
- Discolored grout is the number one sign that your tiles need professional attention. These indents between the tiles become troughs for dirt to collect and stick. When your grout gets to this point, it is nearly impossible to get it back to its original state because grout is a porous substance.
- Dull-looking tiles are another sign that your tiles need cleaning. They become dull due to the build-up of dirt and residue or if you have natural stone tiles, they can become dull due to scratches.
- Surface stains happen when tiles have not been properly washed or cleaned over time. You may have noticed that your tiles have begun to accumulate nasty, discolored patches if they have not been maintained properly. We can help!
- Mold forming in the grout lines is a very common issue that requires professional cleaning. Mold usually appears as black splotches along the grout lines. This could be a sign that moisture has seeped behind your tile and is causing mold from the inside out. When mold appears to grow rapidly or stubbornly reoccurs, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Increased allergy symptoms may occur if you have mold growth. Aside from being unsightly, mold can cause stuffiness, sore throat, coughing, and eye irritations in some people. If you notice you or someone in your home has increasing allergy symptoms and that your tile/grout could use a thorough cleaning, let us help.
Why Should You Hire an Expert to Clean Your Tile & Grout?
We are equipped with top-of-the-line van-mounted units, chemicals, green options, and tile and floor cleaning equipment. We understand what it takes to properly deep clean grout in tile floors. Tile grout can get grimy dirt in its grooves quite easily and be very difficult to clean. It is a porous material that traps and hides dirt, making it unreachable for a traditional mop. If the tile grout is too deep and beyond cleanable then we offer a unique tile re-coloring service to give it a new appearance. We also, if needed, offer a sealer that will help keep the grout clean. Contact us today for tile and grout cleaning!
Call us today to schedule tile and grout cleaning services in the Houston and San Antonio, TX area: 832 -699 – 0888